Thank you for your interest in joining Mawnan Fun Run. Before you sign up, please have a look at the following rules.
1. All runners in the 10km race must be over 18 years of age.
2. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a responsible person over the age of 16.
3. Registration for all events will be from 8.30-9.30am at Carwinion Playing Field.
4. Your running number will be issued at registration. It should be pinned on your front and clearly visible.
5. It will be possible to enter on the day but this will be subject to a £2.00 surcharge and you are not guaranteed to receive a goody bag and medal at the finish. Entry on the day may be subject to number limitations.
6. Toilets and limited changing facilities will be available.
7. There will be a short warm-up led by Gillian Sadler at approximately 9.45am.
8. The 10km and 5km races will start together at 10am and the Fun Run will start shortly after at 10.05am.
9. On the route, follow the direction indicators or marshalls’ instructions. There will be a road closure in place for the start of the race but please be aware of traffic on your return through the village and keep to the side of the road as much as possible.
10. A drink station will be available at approx 2.5km.
11. We will be patrolling the course and there will be a marshal following the last runner, so should you have any problems, assistance will be close at hand.
12. First aid will be available in the playing field.
13. Final race results will be posted on the mawnanfunrun.org.uk website and local running club websites. They will also hopefully be available in the local press.
14. ENJOY YOUR RUN